SERVICE ATTENDANT (Tire Installer)
Published: February 13, 2019
The Service Attendant’s main tasks consist of installing and balancing tires. He makes sure to work quickly and deliver a high-quality result to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Check the tires wear and condition;
- Remove the wheels from the vehicle;
- Remove the tire from the rim using pneumatic equipment;
- Replace the tire and mount it on the rim;
- Perform wheel balancing;
- Install the wheel on the vehicle;
- Visually inspect the alignment and braking system components;
- Perform quality control on the adjustments made on the vehicle;
- Inform the Technical Advisor of the work completed and observations on the vehicle’s condition.
- Excellent physical shape: be able to combine physical efforts, speed and quality of execution;
- Rigour and attention to details: demonstrate manual dexterity and accuracy to perform an impeccable job;
- Team player: make the team’s success a priority, and believe that, together as a team, you can triumph;
- Resourcefulness: have good judgment, be able to find many solutions to problems and the ability to make decisions;
- Passionate about the automotive industry: real fan when it comes to cars and everything related to the subject.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Note : please indicate the Tireland Auto Centre name and location where you wish to submit your application.