Published: February 15, 2019
The Mechanic carries out inspections, executes diagnostics to locate defaults, performs maintenance and repairs of the mechanical, electrical and electronic components and systems of the vehicles.
- Diagnose mechanical problems with vehicles;
- Execute general mechanical repairs;
- Carry out routine preventative maintenance;
- Perform road tests on all vehicles in which repairs, diagnostics and maintenance has been performed;
- Review work orders and discuss the work to be done with the workshop supervisor;
- Test and adjust components according to specifications to ensure they function properly;
- Recording all pertinent information clearly on completed repair order. Discuss, with the client, the repairs that were done, the general state of the vehicle and the repairs that will have to be done in the future.
- Expertise in automobile mechanics: Your 5 years of experience in general mechanics and alignment, combined with a diploma of vocational studies in automobile mechanics and your competency card from the parity committee of the automobile services industry (minimum class 3) make you a star in the industry.
- Precision: you stand out by the quality of your work, your exceptional manual dexterity and your attention to detail.
- Ability to solve problems: You possess a sound judgement and a capacity for analysis that allow you to rapidly detect problems and find solutions to correct them.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Note : please indicate the Tireland Auto Centre name and location where you wish to submit your application.