Published: February 12, 2019
The Branch Manager primarily plans, organizes, and manages the branch’s daily operations to reach strategic network objectives. You ensure branch growth by establishing and maintaining close contact with customers and business partners. You monitor operations, both in mechanics and customer service, relying on your management know-how and leadership skills to rise to every challenge with passion and conviction.
- Promoting and sharing the company’s strategic orientations, mission, and values with employees;
- Supervising the branch’s daily operations to meet established service expectations;
- Rigorously following up on the branch’s operations budgets;
- Working together with Human Resources for hiring, training needs, performance assessments, and all other HR-related needs;
- Managing service quality, site cleanliness, and equipment maintenance and ensuring the workplace is safe for customers and employees;
- Implementing the means necessary to guarantee customer loyalty by quickly taking care of major customer complaints;
- Supervising the follow-up of quotations, work orders, additional warranties and customer call-backs;
- Analyzing information and reports from the various departments (tires, mechanics, customer service) and producing analysis and assessment reviews;
- Managing parts’ inventory, monitoring incoming and outgoing parts, and conducting a biannual audit of stock;
- Managing cash register and monetary transactions, and ensuring that procedures are followed properly at the end of the day (closing cash registers and computers, securing the workplace, and activating the alarm system).
- Technical background: Your 8 years of experience in managing a mechanics’ workshop and its staff as well as your collegial studies in administration have given you a solid professional background that allows you to confidently undertake the management of a branch. Passionate about the field, you can monitor operations and meet our customer needs.
- Leadership: You can easily engage your employees in reaching targeted objectives and in building a positive and productive corporate team culture. You are an ambassador of best practices and encourage the sharing of knowledge and experience.
- Customer focus: You understand customer needs and organize work to ensure their highest satisfaction. You make sure to meet their expectations regardless of the obstacles you may encounter.
- Stress management: You can manage deadlines and make well thought out decisions quickly, in spite of time limitations.
- Problem-solving: You can analyze situations and make clear diagnoses. You align your solutions with the company’s strategic objectives in an effort to optimize work methods within your branch.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Note : please indicate the Tireland Auto Centre name and location where you wish to submit your application.