Published: November 1, 2019
The Apprentice Mechanic assists a Journeyman Mechanic in performing maintenance and repairs of the mechanical, electrical and electronic components and systems of the vehicles.
- Assist the Journeyman Mechanic in carrying out maintenance tasks;
- Perform repairs under the direct supervision of the mechanic;
- Conduct a road test to check the quality of the work performed;
- Laying and balancing the tires;
- Inspect vehicles to help diagnose repairs.
- Interest in automobile mechanics: You have a diploma of professional studies in car Mechanics and you have your apprentice mechanic ticket. You are passionate about mechanics and have a thirst for learning.
- Accuracy: You stand out by the quality of your work thanks to your very good manual dexterity and your attention to every detail.
- Ability to solve problems: You have good judgment and analytical skills that allow you to quickly identify deficiencies and provide solutions to fix them.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Note : please indicate the Tireland Auto Centre name and location where you wish to submit your application.