Published: February 13, 2019
Under the supervision of the Branch Manager, the jockey is in charge of providing the customers with transportation to and from the garage in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Transport clients from the garage to their requested destination;
- Pick up clients from their location and return them to the garage;
- Provide personalized and courteous customer service;
- Perform other related tasks on request.
- Experience: Your 2-3 years of customer service experience, combined with your patience and courtesy, make you a valued jockey.
- Communication skills (asset): You are able to communicate in French and English in order to offer a personalized service to customers.
- Driving: You have a valid driver's license with no antecedent and a minimum of 2 years of driving experience.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Note : please indicate the Tireland Auto Centre name and location where you wish to submit your application.