Published: November 1, 2019
The Storage Leader undertakes a leadership position within the work team. He/she also coordinates, and schedules day-to-day operations and he/she manages the tire storage space for the branch’s customers.
- Assume the leadership of a small team (3 people) by providing support to employees in their daily activities;
- Maintain the tire storage register/log for the branch’s customers;
- Transport/move tires between the storage area and the service bays;
- Plan the position of the tires in inventory;
- Balance out off-season tires;
- Manage daily activities for the warehouse;
- Constantly adjust priorities in the current work plan to respond to last-minute requests or unexpected situations;
- Transport/move the tires to be stored in the storage area;
- Assign a storage number to each tire to be added to the inventory;
- Add an identification tag on each tire;
- Update the information contained in the Inventory System (COSTAR);
- Store tires in the location/space provided in the warehouse;
- Coordinate the collection and the reception of tires stored in an off-site warehouse.
- Technical background: two years of experience working in a related field and experience in operating a narrow-aisle forklift (an asset);
- Excellent physical fitness/shape: ability to combine physical efforts, speed and quality of execution;
- Rigour and attention to details: possess manual dexterity and high precision to perform impeccable work;
- Attendance: perform the work while respecting deadlines and timelines;
- Team player: caring about the success of team members and having the conviction that as a team we can triumph;
- Resourcefulness: good judgment, ease when it comes to finding multiple problem solutions and decision-making ability;
- Autonomy: be independent and a self-starter and be able to work with minimal supervision;
- Software and computer skills: ability to work with computer tools to use the storage system;
- Passionate about the automotive industry: have a great interest in the automotive industry and everything related to it.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Note : please indicate the Tireland Auto Centre name and location where you wish to submit your application.